Display Ads Video Ads changes on some ad placements
Document Number: APIE-FY20-2061
Thank you for using Yahoo! JAPAN Ads.
Display contents after tapping the video ad on some ad placements have
changed as previously announced in "Display Ads Video Ads changes on some
ad placements (Document Number: APIE-FY20-2052)."
Please see the following details.
Once again, thank you for using Yahoo! JAPAN Ads.
2. Effective date:
August 4, 2020 (Tue)
Video ads behavior after tapped has changed as follows.
[After tapped on video ads]
(Before) Play video in full screen
(After) Go to landing page
[Ad distribution type and ad type to be applied]
- Display Ads (YDN) : Ad distribution type = "Video ads"
- Display Ads (Auction) : Ad type = "Responsive (video)"
[Ad placement to be applied]
- Yahoo! JAPAN Ads Display Ads API is not affected even after this
- The changes are applied to video ads with "auto plays: On." No
changes on video ads with "auto plays: Off."
- Videos on the timeline will play without audio for ads with
"auto plays: On."
- No changes on video ads delivered on the Brand Panel placement of
Yahoo! JAPAN top page for Smartphone (web).
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Yahoo! JAPAN API support team